Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Me in a nutshell....

Hello Everyone! 

I would like to start off by thanking you all for taking the time to read my blog. This is the first time I've even done anything like this and can't wait to get going more. This blog is specifically for anyone with the love of young adult books! I really love reading YA Romance and YA Paranormal Romance.

Now to tell you a little bit more about myself. I am 25 years old and have a love for reading. I probably read one to two books per week. Sometimes more and sometimes less. It really all just depends on what is going on that week. When I'm not busy reading, I could be doing various activities such as horseback riding, hiking, snow shoeing, and more. I currently work for a bank so I have pretty good hours which leaves a ton of time to read. 

I am also engaged to the love of my life! So I am in the process of planning a wedding which will be June 18th 2016! I already have the venue for the reception, ceremony, and rehearsal dinner. Plus the photographers and DJ is taken care of. So I would say I'm well on my way. The next big step would be dress shopping .... Oh boy .... I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time. I just hope I find the perfect dress! 

That is much life at the moment in a nutshell. Can't wait to start blogging about some amazing books.

Until next time...

Xoxo
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome! I look forward to seeing what books you read and what you have to say!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The encouragement is great since I am just starting and have never done this, but I am excited and looking forward to posting away and reading more books!

      Delete