Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review: Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Bethany Fantaskey


Eek! I'm so exited that this is my first book blog post! This was the first paranormal romance book I ever read. Ever! 

I started reading this book right after I received my Kindle Fire back in 2008. I remember thinking that I had no clue what to read and browsing through so many books. Finally I stopped on this book and said hmm this looks good! 

This is a romance story involving a high school girl and a handsome vampire prince. The down to earth, Jessica, is horrified when Lucius shows up on her front porch claiming that they have been set up for an arranged marriage since birth. The worst part is when her adoptive patents verify the arranged marriage and then explained that her parents are also vampires. The romance sizzles, the plot develops suspenseful lay, and the satire sings. 

This is definitely a good read! If you don't want to read the second book, you really can stop with the first. Honestly I was not crazy over the second book but I thoroughly enjoyed this one! 

I rate this book a 3.5 out of 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment